Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sick DH + Hyper Toddler + Warm Weather + Dead Line on a project = One Tired Woman

Hmm may be I am not such a good blogger after all!! Life as I know it has been so crazy and on a roller coaster ride the past few weeks. Work's gotten hectic and DS was down with another bout of lung/ear infection - my poor baby is not catching a break this season and then DH came down with a nasty nasty viral fever. It literally ate him up so much so that he is down 10 pounds in one week. He is a 6.2ft man and well built too but he just couldn't stand on his two feet for more than a few seconds...So between taking care of him and helping DS burn energy thanks to the beautiful Bay Area weather this past weekend and cooking for the week and delivering my projects on time at work I am exhausted. I am sooo looking fwd to the weekend now so I can relax and may be even get some retail therapy.

On the weight loss, like I said DH lost 10 pounds to a total of 20 pounds so far (8.6% of this body weight) and I shed another 2 pounds - not bad considering I barely got time to do my intense workouts. If DH can maintain his weight loss then he might win it all and we might get the weekend getaway afterall and also the team prize - A FREE MASSAGE!!! 4 more weeks to go and I have decided to rev up my workouts and also watch everything that's going into my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment