Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rainbows

This past week it has been raining a lot in the Bay Area - much needed rain so we don't have to kill our lawns in summer - and the rain brought along so many rainbows. There were days when we spotted even two rainbows at once. I love these little enhanting arcs from mother nature a lot. Growing up in India it was a very rare sight to spot a rainbow and on the very rare occassion that we did it was the topic of conversation the next day in school. But this week DH and I spotted one every single day on our way to work and it kinda brightens my day. I tried helping DS spot it too but for him he expects a rainbow in the perfect shape like in his books and so he could not spot them at all. However, he would spot something else that looks like an arc and would scream "Vainbow mommy" and I know it's not the real one because he would be looking in the opposite direction. Hey, whatever makes him happy right!! Now if only I can find that leprachaun and the pot of gold that's at the end of the rainbow my day(s) would be even more brighter.

Onto the weight loss journey - DH has been getting a lot compliments of late from co-workers on how good he looks and I have to admit it he is looking hotter by the day! Watch out ladies - I might have the best looking man with the best heart ever! As for me, I am down one dress size and would love to go down one more. 10 more pounds and I will be where I was 10 years ago when I graduated from college..

No comments:

Post a Comment