Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Random Musings

Work today has been pretty annoying..had to install then uninstall and then reinstall etc for umpteen times and I took a break to read the blogs of my friends and thought to myself "why can't I blog as well" and so here I am. I used to write a journal when I was young and always started it with "Dear diary..." so may be I will start my blogs with "Dear blog.." from the next one onwards..this is going to be pretty much what comes to my brain...

So today I was at the gym as usual at my lunch hour and I was checked in by a new girl...BUT from the corner of my eye I could see this guy - let's call him Z - walking quickly to the check in desk and I decided to ignore him(some background - this guy has been flirting with me for a while now) and see how he reacts and guess what he said "Hey how ya doin?" so I smiled and said "good" and walked away..but later I just couldn't stop laughing about it.....I think he has a thing for fat 30 yr old Indian women..I am gonna ask DH to come to the gym with me and flash my ring and may be even go for a light PDA to give the guy a hint...

And oh yah I am also going to talk about my weight loss journey just because I think that if I can do it anyone can...So today was our second weigh in for the Biggest Loser competition and I lost 2 pounds..and DH lost 4. Not bad at all eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment