Thursday, April 16, 2009

A few conversations with a certain 2.5 yr old

Mommy: You are the light of my life darling
DS: No mommy, look light! pointing the light in the ceiling
Mommy: Hahahaha :)

Daddy: Dear do you want to have breakfast?
DS: I don't want to have breakfast, I don't need to have breakfast, I don't have to have breakfast
Daddy: Point duly noted!

Daddy: (Looking at a project he did at school) Did you make these hens
DS: yes daddy
Daddy: What are they doing?
DS: Eating those eggs
Daddy: Honey, hens don't eat eggs, they lay eggs and we eat them
DS: No daddy. I lay the eggs and hens eat them!!!!
Daddy:!!!!!!!!!!!

Daddy and Mommy watching Election Night results on Nov 4th: Whoo Hoo! It's President Obama
DS: No! It's Barack Obama
Mommy and Daddy: !!!!!!!!!!!

More to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment